Issuing of Working Visas to Russian for German Citizens for Term of up to Two Years Under Simplified Procedure (without issuing invitation)
Under Article 9 of the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany on easing mutual travel for citizens of the Russian Federation and citizens of Federal Republic of Germany, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation provides visa support to German citizens working in Russia, their family members (spouses, children under 18 years of age) for obtaining multiple working visas to Russian for a period of up to two years at Russia consular offices in Germany at direct applications.
Documents needed for issuing invitations for working visas:
1. A letter written in the prescribed form (the letter sample is available on the Russian version of the website).
2. A copy of the passport’s page with fundamental data.
3. For Russian legal entities for which German citizens work it is required to submit:
- a brief account of the legal entity’s activity;
- a copy of the legal entity’s registration certificate;
- a copy of the tax registration certificate;
- original and a copy of the work permit in Russia (plastic card).
4. Representative offices of foreign organizations that got from the CCI RF the Permission for opening and operation, should submit a copy of the official ID card of an employee of the representative office.
Representative offices of foreign organizations that obtained Permissions from other authorized bodies, should additionally submit copies of the permission for the opening of a representative office and tax registration certificate.
Upon the expiry the above visas can be extended by issuing multiple visas for a term of up to one year.
The application response time is up to five working days.
The period of visa issuing at RF consular offices in Germany is up to 15 working days.
The CCI RF may request additional data and documents.
Telephones for Consultations:
Lyudmila P. Zyuzkova, telephone: +7(495) 620-02-65
Yuri I. Chernikov, telephone: +7(495) 620-02-21
Olga M. Gladkikh, telephone: +7(495) 620-00-68