The next BRICS Business Council meeting will take place from March 20 to March 21, 2018 in the city of Boao (China). At this meeting China will hand over the presidency to the South African Republic.
Also within the framework of this event there will be Working Groups meetings on:
1. Financial Services
4. Energy and Green Economy
6. Skills Development
7. Regional Aviation
BRICS Business Council discussions will be focused on the following topics:
- agenda and key issues of South African chairmanship in BRICS Business Council;
- furthering cooperation with New Development Bank (following the MoU between BRICS Business Council and New Development Bank);
- proposals for BRICS trade deregulation;
- enhancing cooperation in digital economy;
- support of women’s entrepreneurship.
For further information, please, contact:
Tel: +7 495 6200541
International Cooperation Department of CCI of Russia